Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Challenge: Google Calendar

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=edmonds.wednet.edu_sgsjhsac4uci8rlgjrhg0or8dc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles


I created the above Google Calendar

This was a relatively easy challenge to accomplish.  The calendar is intuitively easy to use and modify.  I learned how to set one up, how to keep it private or make it public.

One step confounded me as I could not find the correct "settings" to find the calendar address, having gone to the upper right hand corner that has a settings section as well.  However, I eventually found it.

Most likely, I will not use this tool on a regular basis as I already have a couple calendars I use with Outlook, I can see setting one of these up for public needs such as parent communication or for a specific purpose but for overall use I will keep the calendars I already use.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this Challenge, Betty. Your calendar looks great and I think your idea of using it for parent communication is a good option.

    ReplyDelete