Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Chromebook Basics Challenge

Google ChromeBook Basics:

What did you create?

This challenge was basic education on using the Chrome Books, so nothing was created.

What went well for you, what was a challenge?

Most of the tutorials were clear and understandable although having an actual Chrome Book at hand would have been more useful as I"m not familiar with the keyboard layout.

What did you enjoy?

Any education on basic functions of a computer is always helpful as I have holes in my basic skills that often trip me up when doing something simple.

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?

Since our students use Chromebooks it is important that I have a basic working knowledge of them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found the tutorials to be clear, we always appreciate knowing that. With so many Chromebooks in schools, your thinking about the importance of understanding how they work is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the tutorials to be clear, we always appreciate knowing that. With so many Chromebooks in schools, your thinking about the importance of understanding how they work is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Betty about how it would have been nice even to have a picture of the keyboard provided, as well as screenshots of the different items since a lot of people are visual, not verbal, learners.

    ReplyDelete