Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Challenge: Google Docs

Challenge: Google Docs

What did you create, and why? I really didn't need to create a document today. What I really needed to do was to practice with some of the features of Google Docs that I hadn't used before. I created a mish-mash of features that I hadn't used in Google Docs before, or I hadn't used well.

What went well for you? I really liked the research tool. I loved how it added the source information right onto my document. I also liked using the Voice to Type feature and the Translation feature. It left a bit to be desired, but was pretty impressive.

What was challenging? I didn't quite get the Table of Contents figured out. I also need more practice with tables.

What did you enjoy? I really enjoyed just getting to play with different features.

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, etc? I want to do more collaborative work with teachers using Google Docs.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you did to practice using some of the great features in Docs. It's a wonderful tool to use collaboratively with teachers and students. It makes note-taking a snap!

    ReplyDelete