Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2016

Challenge: Google Drive

Yes, I am totally in the mood today to work on my Professional Development because it is so awesome, so I'm on class three today.

For me, this is fairly straight forward. Google Drive is something that I have been working with in the classroom on and off all year, going into the middle schools with the one to one programs, and I use it fairly heavily in my personal life as well. It's been wonderful to be able to share things with others and collaborate.

I did learn a few things from this, seeing that you can run it from a USB drive, which is news to me.

I really didn't have too many challenges with this challenge, which is good. I am glad that we are developing the different uses with this.

I feel like Google Drive lends itself to collaborative work and I really like how Google Classroom interacts with Google Drive. It definitely helps develop good document management, which is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment