Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

A Student's Sestina: Google Forms


What did you create and why?

Using Google Forms, I created a quiz to go along with a sestina.  I have a number of short poems and stories I have created that I can easily share with students and check their comprehension.

Links:

Poem--A Student Sestina-- https://goo.gl/9emqpa
Quiz -- A Student Sestina-- https://goo.gl/Du6NmQ

What went well for you?

Creating the quiz was easy.  I will definitely use this tool in the future.

What was challenging?

I haven't used the link shortener often.  I need a system of organizing the links so that I can use them efficiently.

What did you enjoy?

I enjoyed exploring the different types of questions and considering how to use them to assess my students.

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff, or to communicate with families?

I can see using Google Forms to quickly survey families about events.  I will definitely create quizzes for my students.  As a grade level, teachers can create and share quizzes they have developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment