Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Challenge 3 x 3

Challenge: 3 x 3
By Tiffany Morgenweck
·         What did you create, and why?
o    I created a 3 X 3 homepage for my student’s laptops, to make navigating different learning sites easier for my students.
·         What went well for you?
o    This was a pretty easy creation; if following the directions given. The recommendations for different teacher’s 3 x 3 links also gave a lot of great ideas.
·         What was challenging?
o    I didn’t really run in to any challenges, seemed pretty straight forward.
·         What did you enjoy?
o    I enjoyed the ease of creating the 3 x 3 homepage. I think it will be much easier to lead class online learning with this tool.
·         What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, and staff or to communicate with families?
o    I will use this tool as a startup page for my students. I will share this homepage link with my grade level if they’d like to use this 3 x 3 homepage as well. For any staff that are interested in creating their own, I will assist them as needed. This tool will help families at home that would like a quick page to go to when wanting their students to do some online learning at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment